Monday 19 January 2009

Share Mark

In preparation for Events Week at the University of Reading, I'm running 3 sessions for RUCU to help them prepare. I finished provisional versions of the handouts today, so I thought I'd stick them on the website. Keenos might look at them beforehand, but I doubt it. Feel free to nick anything useful, although bear in mind they are handouts for seminars I'm going to be giving (the overview in particular might be a bit confusing without a white shirt and a marker pen...)!

Wednesay: Mark in Minutes - an overview of Mark's gospel.
Thursday: Mark and Your Mates - looking at the FREE gospels with your mates. Some easy tools and top tips.
Friday: Making the Most of Events Week - what to do (and what not to do) during Events Week.

And to help people to make the most events week, this is a (nearly) fool-proof guide to hosting a meal-with-a-message (recipe included): Meal with a Message

2 comments:

Chris O said...

mate that's superb.

did you go to charlie skreen's bib evang overview? ive seen students show me similar drawings...

gazleaney said...

I didn't go, but I was shown it and they requested something similar. I'm not sure I understood all of it, so it's a bit of a pastiche...
The shirt was my idea, although it's a bit gratuitous, mainly to keep them interested. It started from thinking about Mark having two 'arms' with the heart in the middle, and sort of stuck...