Monday 16 August 2010

New Directions

(For anyone who didn't realise, the title of this post is a direct but relevant reference to Glee, one of my favourite TV shows, in which the featured showchoir is called New Directions).


So, my second go at this blog has kind of run out of steam. It's time for some new directions (now do you get the Glee reference?)!

New Direction number one - blogging seems to be all about wordpress these days. Not sure why, I can barely understand what's going on with it. But I thought it was as good a time as any to move over. A fresh start.

New Direction number two - in the last couple of years I've been really getting into art - both experiencing it and making it myself. So the new blog shall, henceforth, be an art blog. That is, a blog about art. Mostly other people's, sometimes my own. And I'm using art in the loosest possible sense of the word. Loose enough for me to write about Gaga or Gauguin in the same sentence if I want to. Not possible? Well I just did (read it for yourself).

So there you go. I'll probably leave this blog here. It's not really hurting anyone, is it? But the party is happening elsewhere (story of my life).

So check it out: garethleaney.wordpress.com

No comments: